Free Guides to your toughest topics
For the revision period this year we asked you what your toughest topic is for each law subject – and we’re now giving these topics away for free! Above you can find the Nutshells Topic Guides we’ve released so far. We’re releasing more every few days so subscribe now to avoid missing out.
We also asked students how they revise with Nutshells Revision Guides – these are their top tips:
1. Get an overview of the subject to structure your revision and avoid missing anything
2. Review all the key cases for each topic – some recommend 10-15 cases per essay
3. Get a quick understanding of the legal principles for areas you’re struggling with
4. Take them with you wherever you go – test yourself until you can recall the key facts
5. Practice with the exam questions and model answers
6. Flick through a few days before the exam to get a full refresh of the subject
Nutshells & Nutcases were the first legal revision guides, and are still known for combining authority and breadth. Nutshells provide a full overview, while Nutcases are unique in giving a summary of the key cases for a subject.
Post a review of Nutshells or Nutcases revision guides below for the chance to win a set of 20 Nutshells and Nutcases books.